Collecting Your Keys
Can't contain your excitement? Here's what you need to know for key collection!
To collect your keys/access card you must:
- bring photographic ID (driving licence, passport etc)
- make sure you have completed the accommodation e-induction – details of how to do this will be emailed to you before you arrive
- if you are a UK student, make sure that you have set up your Direct Debit via the UWE Bristol accommodation portal to pay your rent
- if you are an international student, make sure that you have completed the recurring card payment via the UWE Bristol accommodation portal, unless you have made alternative arrangements with us
- Print and bring your key collection form which will have been emailed to you before your contract start date
- Make sure that you have uploaded your photo via your MyUWE.
- Read Next
- Flat-sharing Drama Meet your GLENSIDE Resident Assistants 2018/2019! Hey HallsLife Blackbullion - Money Advice Get the Cleaners in! Lets Get Quizzical - Every Sunday at the SU Give it a Go!
- Accommodation Customer Services Desk International Students - Welcome Events Drugs Awareness Sessions Pass Inspection and Win a Prize! Repairs Request