Collecting Your Keys
Can't contain your excitement? Here's what you need to know for key collection!
To collect your keys/access card you must:
- bring photographic ID (driving licence, passport etc)
- make sure you have completed the accommodation e-induction – details of how to do this will be emailed to you before you arrive
- if you are a UK student, make sure that you have set up your Direct Debit via the UWE Bristol accommodation portal to pay your rent
- if you are an international student, make sure that you have completed the recurring card payment via the UWE Bristol accommodation portal, unless you have made alternative arrangements with us
- Print and bring your key collection form which will have been emailed to you before your contract start date
- Make sure that you have uploaded your photo via your MyUWE.
- Read Next
- Wondering what to bring to Uni? Flat-sharing Drama Give it a Go! Give it a Go! Hey HallsLife UWE Accommodation Fire Drills Get the Cleaners in!
- UWE Accommodation Fire Drills Pizza Diretta - COMING SOON Accommodation Customer Services Desk The Grill - Opening 26th September Visitor Staying with you in Accommodation?