Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe
Curry's are such an easy dish to make, and they are great to make in bulk so you can eat them for at least two meals or even freeze them for days when you cba to cook.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 12g butter
- 2 chopped onions
- 2 tbsp tikka masala paste
- 2 diced chicken breasts
- 1 red pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 2 tsp mango chutney
- 50ml double cream
- 50ml natural yogurt
- boiled rice
- naan bread
- Heat the oil and butter in a pan then add the onions and a pinch of salt. Cook for 15-20 mins till soft and golden.
- Add the masala paste and red pepper and cook for 5 mins.
- Add the chicken and stir well. Then add the chopped tomatoes, tomato puree and 200ml water.
- Gently simmer for 15 mins, stirring occasionally until chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in the mango chutney, cream and yogurt and cook for 2 mins.
- Serve with rice and naan bread.
- Read Next
- Recipe of the week: 'Prawn curry in a hurry' Vegan Recipe ideas 10 mins Indian chickpeas with poached eggs recipe Thai Red Salmon Curry Thai Green Curry Recipe Fresher's Pasta Recipes Pancakes worth waking up for Pancakes worth waking up for 5 winter delights you can make in a MUG! 5 winter delights you can make in a MUG! Recipe of the week - Easy Peasy Stir Fry Like eggs? Love omelette! Perfect the Perfect Spud The ULTIMATE guide to British food
- Accommodation Customer Services Desk Random acts of kindness competition Studentpad - find your 2nd year accommodation Should you get a job at uni? What's there to do near Frenchay Campus?