Become a Halls Rep!!
Become a Halls Rep!
The Halls Rep programme is re-launching for 2021! Being a Halls Rep is a great way to boost your CV, meet amazing friends for life, and make a difference!
What is a Halls Rep?
- Halls Reps sit on the HallsLife Committee and help us run events, from planning our programme, giving ideas, and passing on feedback.
- They represent students living in halls and can bring their concerns, feedback, and ideas to make positive change happen.
What do I have to do?
- Being a Halls Rep is really what you make of it! Mostly it involves attending committee meetings and giving us feedback, ideas, and suggestions of how to make HallsLife the best it can be!
- You can also get involved in things that interest you from planning your own events (with support from us of course) to running HallsLife social media to organising inter-hall sporting competitions!
How do I join?
To find out more info and register your interest head to https://bit.ly/3i56CuF We'll be in touch with everyone who's expressed interest in early Feburary.
If you have any questions please email suhallslife@uwe
- Read Next
- HallsLife - What's on 1st - 7th March Centre for Music - Amplify Competition UWE HallsLife Discord is up and running! The Leftovers Challenge Drugs Awareness and Harm Reduction Session HallsLife Taskmaster HallsLife Craft Club - Windowsill Garden Workshop & FREE kits Virtual Global Reception Women's History Month Goodbye Carroll Court decorating competition!
- National Student Housing Survey - win £500 Blackbullion - Money Advice MOB Kitchen - Back to Uni Cookbook Your guide to International food stores in Bristol How to choose your accommodation at UWE! Glenside & The Hollies - post and parcels Finding your second year house Keep in touch ! Thought about changing your diet? Nitrous Oxide (Noz, Laughing Gas) - Know the facts