#Alcohol Awareness Week - Must try mocktails
- Freeze 50g cranberries covered with water until solid
- Mix 50ml cranberry juice with 250ml blood orange juice & the juice from ½ lime in a large jug
- Smash the frozen cranberries into shards and place in the bottom of a glass, then add a wedge of lime & orange
- Pour over fruit juice then top with 300ml Appletiser
Mulled Apple Cider
- Simmer 500ml apple juice with strips of orange peel, 1/2 cinnamon stick & 2 cloves for 5-10 minutes until the flavours infuse
- Sweeten with sugar or honey to taste
- Serve with orange peel and/or a small piece of a cinnamon stick
- Combine espresso shot with ice in a cocktail shaker
- Add a shot of water
- Add half a tablespoon of vanilla syrup or coffee syrup
- Shake in a cocktail shaker and strain
- Add 5oz orange juice, 5oz lemon juice & 1oz grenadine to a shaker with ice & shake well
- Add 2oz carbonated water (or lemonade) then stir
- Pour into a cocktail glass with ice & garnish with an orange wedge
- Mix 1oz lime juice, 2tsp brown sugar and 6 mint leaves (bruised first using a spoon to allow juices to come out)
- For best results let this rest for 3 hours
- Fill glass with ice and stir, then top with 4oz carbonated water (or lemonade)
- Add a twig of mint for decoration & enjoy!
- Read Next
- Important information - Xanax HallsLife Rundown: 7th - 13th Decemeber Christmas Green Gathering FREE wreath making kit and Virtual Evening Mingle HallsLife - New Years Netflix Party HallsLife events this week: 30th November - 6th December Coronavirus home testing kits Statement from South Wales Police on drug safety The Great HallsLife Festive Bake Off Having trouble with your internet connection?
- Blackbullion - Money Advice How to use social media to settle into freshers life MOB Kitchen - Back to Uni Cookbook How to choose your accommodation at UWE! Unibuddy - chat to current students about life at UWE Finding your second year house Keep in touch ! Ezekiel's top tips for Freshers' Ella's top tips for first year! Thought about changing your diet?