Keeping fit is a great way to stay motived, healthy, boost happy hormones and socialise......
The official UCL gym with some great perks aimed to keep you active on a student budget.
- Newly extended fully equipped 90 station Fitness Suite including: Treadmills, Crosstrainers, Bikes, Resistance Machines and Free Weights.
- Free hire of squash courts (see timetable for details)
- Personal Training
- Free exercise and martial arts classes
- Click here to find out more about memberships
Open 7 days a week (Mon-Fri: 07:30- 22:00, Sat & Sun : 09:00- 17:00).
The sports centre is an extension of UCL sport offering further opportunities to get involved in a wide range of indoor activities including:
- Football, Basketball, Badminton, Table Tennis, Volleyball and Martial Arts.
Location: 134 Chalton Street, London, NW1 1RX.
Contact: 020 7419 436 or email
Open 7 days a week (Mon-Fri 9am-10pm, Sat 9am-9pm, Sun 10am-9pm).
Operated by University of London Union Energy Base offers a wide range of facilities and great membership packages for students including:
- Swimming pool, 60 exercise stations with all the equipment you can imagine, cardio theatre, training programmes, sports hall equipped for football, badminton, baseball and netball.
- Fitness classes include: Yoga, Zumba, Cardio Combat, Circuits, Spin, Insanity, Pilates, Aerobics, Street dance, Belly dance, Kickboxing and lots more....
- An initial program with a trainer and follow up sessions every 8 weeks.
Pool opening times: Mon-Fri: 7.30am - 7.00pm, Sat: 9.00am - 5.00pm, Sun: Closed for club use
Location: Malet Street, University of London, WC1E 7HY
Contact:020 7664 2002 / 2091 or drop them an email