02 /Coming onto Campus
Before you travel please ensure you have read all the information and had a timeslot confirmed by firstname.lastname@example.org. The University of Leicester will not be liable for any costs to you should you choose to travel anyway. Anyone who is coming onto campus without authorisation will not be given access and will not be able to make use of the space on offer.
Please ensure you continue to follow the Government advice on travelling around the UK and use of public transport. This information is available on their website. If the Government advice changes and the public are asked not to travel then please follow this advice and do not return to campus.
Rules for Coming onto Campus
If you do leave your home to come to campus then you must adhere to all the Government guidelines detailed online. By signing up for a slot you are also agreeing to follow all of our rules for the University campus:
- You must have completed the mandatory training available on the Staff SharePoint Intranet
- Download the SafeZone app onto your phone and ensure you are checked in when you are on campus
- You should not come onto the University premises if you meet any of the following criteria: you are displaying any of the symptoms of COVID-19, you are deemed clinically extremely vulnerable to COVID-19 or you have been in an environment where you may have been exposed to COVID-19 and have not self-isolated for 10 days following this exposure
- Anyone working within University buildings must wear a face covering
- Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to your booked meeting room time, and we ask you to leave no longer than 15 minutes after the end time - this allows us time to clean the rooms safely between bookings
- Only one person is allowed per room for the booking slot – this booking is not for face-to-face teaching
- There are key workers carrying out essential duties across the estate. Be mindful of others around you and keep a safe distance from them
- Keep your staff ID card on you at all times
- Only go to the room(s) and touch items that you absolutely need to
- Wash your hands and use hand sanitiser, where available, when you enter and leave the building