Packing for uni?
You definitely won't fit all your stuff in the car, so we have done some shortlisting for you...
- Bedding (duvet, pillow, duvet cover, sheet and pillowcase)
- Laptop (don't forget the charger!)
- Some decorations for your room (just leave the candles at home!)
- Phone charger
- Laundry bag + powder
- Towels (bath and tea towels)
- Cutlery and crockery (plate, bowl and mug, oven glove, oven tray)
- Basic medicines (paracetamol/lemsip/lozenges/plasters etc..)
- Coat hangers
- Cleaning products
- Warm coat, clothes
Join our facebook page @SwanseaAccommodation and meet your flatmates, discuss who will bring what to avoid 8 steamers in one kitchen!
To save some space, you can also pre-order some essentials with UniKitOut and have items delivered to your room for when you arrive!
Get a 10% discount by entering SWANSEA10 at the checkout.
For Bay Campus residents, enter BAYCAMPUS10
- Don't bring your pianos (we have plenty of them on-site)
- Arrival and drop-off times are rather tight (especially at the Bay Campus) so bear this in mind while packing. Consider what is realistic to take in the car/to transport. This will keep any courier costs down.
- Please do not bring any animals with you.