We know everybody is excited about going home for the Easter holiday!
But before you shoot off, here are some simple tips we want you to take on board:
- Stay secure over the Easter break.
- Keep valuables out of sight and ensure that your room, windows and flat is locked when you leave.
- Keep the kitchen in a clean condition to come back to after the vacation.
- Blitz the dirty dishes and throw away/eat any perishable food items.
- You may actually have one housemate who is staying over the holidays; it wouldn't be fair to leave them with your mess for weeks!
- Don't leave your electricals on standby.
- Turn off all lights and unplug all appliances at the wall; you won't be there anyway!
- Lastly, have a fab Easter break!