Get your marigolds on SAS students - it's inspection time!
How to pass your inspection:
- We're looking at your communal areas this time around so pay particular attention to the kitchens and bathrooms.
- In the kitchen, think about the appliances that were at the property when you arrived. Clean out your oven, wipe the hobs, the microwave and any spilled liquids in the fridge.
- Clear away any crockery & cutlery and wipe down surfaces.
- Ensure bins are not overflowing and stored neatly (including outside area).
- In the bathroom, clean out the shower/bath, wipe the sink, bleach and FLUSH the toilet!!
- Don't forget to vacuum and mop floors where needed and remove any obstructions from exit ways.
- We won’t be looking in bedrooms, so if you have any issues let us know.
If you don't think you will be present during the inspection, please leave a note where we can see it with any maintenance issues we should know about, or email us before we attend.