Get your marigolds on SAS students - it's inspection time!
How to pass your inspection:
- We're looking at your communal areas so pay particular attention to the kitchens and bathrooms
- In the kitchen, think about the appliances that were at the property when you arrived. Clean out your oven, wipe the hobs, the microwave and any spilled liquids in the fridge.
- Clear away any crockery & cutlery and wipe down surfaces
- Ensure bins are not overflowing and stored neatly (including outside area)
- In the bathroom, clean out the shower/bath, wipe the sink, bleach and FLUSH the toilet!!
- Don't forget to vacuum and mop floors where needed and remove any obstructions.
- We look mainly for maintenance issues in bedrooms so let us know if anything is bothering you!