You probably have enough to worry about during exam season, especially with all of those revision notes flying through your head...
You'll pretty much be seeing them in your sleep by now, right?
But with all your time being spent on revision, it's easy to forget the simple things but we recommend you're 100% sure about everything you need to do on exam day before exam day arrives!
If this is your first university or UK exam or whether you've forgotten how it all works, we've got some tips to help:
- Check your timetable in good time. This gives you chance to check where your exam is if you're unsure. Exams can be all over your universities campus so double check if you've not been to that building before.
- Get to your exam in good time too. Just because it starts at 11 doesn't mean you get there at 11! If you get there nice and early then there is one less thing for you to stress about.
- Please don't take your phone into your exam if you can help it and if you need to, turn it off and leave it in your bag. It's not even worth the risk and the pre-exam Snapchat is pretty boring now anyway...
- There are a few different things you MUST remember for your exam: Your student ID, water bottle (with label removed), pens/pencils, pencil sharpener, rubber and calculator, if necessary.
- Other than water, don't take any drinks or food into the exam. If you feel peckish, have a decent meal before your exam and some fruit to snack on just before.
- If you finish your exam early, you'll have to sit tight until the exam is timetabled to finish. Sometimes you can leave slightly early but never get up until the invigilators say so.
If you're stressed around exam time, speak to your tutors or Student Support at your university may be able to help.