We're so excited about The Elements, our brand new accommodation for September 2018 that we've decided to keep you up to date with all the latest on-site developments!
Week commencing 6th August
We thought that it was about time we gave you a heads up on what's been happening at The Elements over the last month...
- All of the scaffolding has now been removed from the back building which makes the site look huge, and means that you can finally see the amazing windows! The building is now due to be jet washed to get it all clean and ready for September.
- The courtyard and landscaped areas are now all level. The grass will be laid next before we move on to getting the pergolas and outdoor furniture in place.
- The gym and study areas are coming along nicely with the electrics being installed as we speak. The flooring has already been laid and all walls have been painted. The walkway to the study area and gym has also plastered and strip lighting is ready to go in.
- The mural in the gym is complete and looks epic! Here's a sneak peek...
- In the general common spaces the flooring is down, the lighting has been fitted, and the furniture is in and ready to be unpacked.
- We've also been busy getting some of the internal signage installed.
Come and visit!
Our onsite marketing suite is open for viewings from 9.00am - 4.00pm, Monday to Friday! Viewings can be booked by contacting us on 0114 3034270 or via email.