What's happening at The Elements #11
We're so excited about The Elements, our brand new accommodation for September 2018 that we've decided to keep you up to date with all the latest on-site developments!
Week commencing 3rd September
There has been a lot of work over the last few weeks at The Elements, with everyone on site 7 days a week...
- The scaffolding on the front building is now starting to be removed - this will continue to be removed as brickwork is completed. Check out our new and very shiny signage!
- The front building is now very close to completion. Floor 10 is having final bits of furniture fitted as we speak. Final snags and cleaning will then start to take place. Stair carpets have been fitted on floors 10-5, from 5 down will be completed on nights next week. The lift lobby areas are also having carpets fitted.
- All The Elements staff are now based in the reception area, which is having the finishing touches completed. The new entrance doors will be fitted next week and paving has already been completed.
- The laundry rooms will be installed this weekend and the courtyard is ready for the artificial grass to be laid. All of the outside furniture and the table tennis tables are onsite and ready to go.
- Finally the common spaces are looking amazing. The cinema room is now complete with the 75 inch TV on the wall and the equipment is all installed. The final touches are going into the other common spaces, like the general common space is wall papered and the flooring is being laid in the walkways to the gym and study area.
Come and visit!
Our onsite marketing suite is open for viewings from 9.00am - 4.00pm, Monday to Friday! Viewings can be booked by contacting us on 0114 3034270 or via email.
We'll be back with another update soon!
- Read Next
- The Elements - New for 2018! What's happening at The Elements #12 Applied for halls, what next? Welcome to SHU Accommodation - Get Connected! How to get on with your flatmates... Living Together 101: Breaking the ice How to lose friends and alienate people Sheffield: Staying safe in digs & the City £30 Off Gym Memberships! Nightline - We'll Listen, Not Lecture Are you SHU GoGlobal?
- Arrivals Weekend: Keys & Car Parking Freshers Week: Myths and Legends Sheffield Freshers' Nights Out What's happening at The Elements #12 Meadowhall Student Night