Top Tips for Saving Money at SHU Catering
Calling all bargain hunters!
You may be feeling a little blue until the return of £1 Wednesday...
But did you know that there are loads of other ways to make your money go further at SHU Catering? Let us tell you more!
- Fancy a Full English before your morning lecture? Pop in to Hallam Central or the Granary between 8am - 11am and get ANY 5 items from our breakfast bar for just £2.50, OR go large and get ANY 8 items plus a tea or coffee, for just £3.95! Now THAT'S a bargain.
- Who said you can only get a £1 breakfast on £1 Wednesdays? Everything at Proven Bakehouse is £1 when you pay on your SHUcard, all day EVERY DAY! Visit us at Cantor or at the Proven Cart at HOTC (which is now open from 9am!) to get a pastry and coffee for just £1 each!
LUNCH TIME SAVINGS:
- Our best SHUcard deal this year has to be the new Essentials range, which is available in the majority of our catering outlets. Get a sandwich, drink and fruity snack for as little as £2.55! The best part is, we've included healthier drinks and fruit in this deal so that you can eat healthily while saving some pennies!
- Not only does using your SHUcard get you discounts, it also rewards you with loyalty points that you can spend in any catering outlet! You can check your points by logging in online, at a top up point, or by tapping it on the till before you make a purchase. Use them and have lunch on us!
TASTE HALLAM EXTRAS:
- We have recently installed Microwaves and hot water taps at Hallam Central, HOTC and Willow, so that you can bring your lunch with you! (Yes, that means you can now bring your leftover Sunday dinner to Uni with you!)
- Want to be the first to hear about any flash sales and price slashes? Follow us on Twitter, Instagram & Facebook to be in the know!
There's always a bargain to be found on campus!
- Read Next
- Taste Hallam Showcase Event Taste Hallam on Sustainability Grab a bite to eat on campus! £1 Bargains at Proven Bakehouse Load your SHUcard NOW! Money Skills: The Cash Circus Introducing Taste Hallam How green are you? What should you pack for uni? SHUcard - Your Best Friend on Campus! Top Tips: Clearing at Sheffield Hallam
- Arrivals Weekend: Keys & Car Parking Freshers Week: Myths and Legends Meadowhall Student Night Sheffield Freshers' Nights Out The Elements - New for 2018!