Top 5 reasons to return to live in Hallam Halls
Did you know that you can apply to live in halls in any year of study?
Well... you can! Here are just a few reasons why hundreds of students decide to stay in halls for their second, third, fourth and even postgraduate years:
- You can apply as a friendship group - remember to apply together and mention each other's names on your online application forms!
- No nasty surprises. Clear pricing means that there are no hidden costs. Rents are all inclusive so you know exactly what you're paying - no bills, no arguments, no worries!
- Halls are safe and close to uni. Most halls are less than 10 minutes walk from your lectures and all are approved and inspected by Accommodation Services. There really is something for everyone!
- No summer rent - contracts run from September to July (unless you want to extend) so no paying for the time you're not here in the summer.
- You'll have access to our Residential Support Services to help you deal with any issues you experience whilst living away from home - you're never alone!
Applications for uni allocated halls open for September 2019 on the 1st December 2018!
Apply early to have the best chance of getting into your hall of choice!
For full details on applying and how we allocate check out our website.
*Image is of a room at The Pinnacles
- Read Next
- Hall of the Week - Liberty Hall Apply now for Accommodation! Let's talk £££! LIV Student - New for 2019! Applying for accommodation: FAQs Applied for halls, what next? Bramall & Charlotte Court Contract Extensions Take a look around The Elements! It's time to LOVE where you LIVe at LIV Student! The Elements - New for 2018! Need accommodation for a short term stay? What's it like living at The Pinnacles?
- Breaking News - Fake Fines Welcome Weekend & Check in #AdviceFromAGraduate: What I wish I knew about uni Your first fortnight at SHU bucketlist! Take a look around The Elements!