The Trigon - 5 minutes to 5 great places
The Trigon is one of Sheffield’s best kept secrets when it comes to student accommodation. Easy to find on Shoreham Street these great value halls are literally a five-minute walk from some of the best things Sheffield has to offer, including, of course, Sheffield Hallam University!
So here we go in 5 minutes you can…..
- Find Birdhouse Tea Bar and Kitchen, in the heart of Sheffield’s cultural industries quarter, Birdhouse is on a mission to provide the ultimate tea experience! All their teas are ethically sourced with blends created by hand right here in Sheffield, amazing eh! So next time to fancy a cuppa give them a whirl (they do sell coffee too).
- The Moor Market – amongst other things the home of Sheffield’s indoor farmers market with an array of fabulous organic food on offer. There’s a host of other great traders too, along with café’s and even live entertainment on occasion! And don’t forget to look out for their regular record fairs too.
- If art is your thing then Site Gallery is a short stroll away, a great art space showcasing digital, multimedia and photographic works by emerging and established artists. From Feb – May 2020 they are showcasing Welsh artist Phoebe Davies first solo show ‘Points of Rupture so go check it out.
- If you're looking for a fun night our with your friends then look no further than the Great Escape Game Sheffield, get the team prepped for a fun, inventive and challenging night – will you make it out in time?? All 3 minutes walk from the Trigon – what could be better.
- Last but by no means least is Sheffield Hallam Student Union, The Hubs, right on the doorstep when you stay at The Trigon – so whether you fancy their Hallam Bingo Night or are more of an open mike fan or maybe the Hideout big pub quiz is your thing you won’t have far to walk home at the end of the night.
Don’t forget The Trigon isn’t just for your first year, you can stay for your whole time at Uni and if you want to stay with your friends you can make a group booking and do a cluster take over and with all ensuite rooms there’ll be no fighting over the bathroom!
To book your room please click here https://www.shu.ac.uk/study-here/accommodation/properties/trigon
- Read Next
- Taste Hallam Recommends Self-isolation: Workouts in your room Self-isolation: Food to help you keep positive Self-isolation: Connecting with friends and family Coronavirus Impact: Information for Students COVID19 and Volunteering Coronavirus: Help and Support from the Student Advice Centre Coronavirus advice for health students on placement Coronavirus: Maintaining Productivity from Home Self-Isolation Guidance and Support for Students
- Corona Virus: Tips and Advice Be Part of Team Trigon! Corona Virus: Advice for Students The Trigon - 5 minutes to 5 great places Breaking News: Coronavirus Update and Advice Breaking News: Courier Fraud Coach Academy - Work Experience Opportunities Free Microsoft Office for SHU students! What's Browzer? Browzer Tips - How to Design for print