ACU Global Summer School Grants!
Participating in one of the summer schools is a great way to gain international experience, learn new skills, network and have fun whilst visiting an overseas institution in countries like Canada, India, Malaysia, Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda.
- You must be an undergraduate student
- Be ordinarily resident in the UK
- Have been assessed for student finance for the 17/18 academic year
Students must also meet at least one of the following:
- Have a combined parental income of below £25,000 or...
- Be the first person in your family to go to university or...
- Be from a postcode which has a low (quintile 1 or 2) higher education participation rate. More info here.
How to apply?
- Click here to see the list of summer schools available and full eligibility criteria
- Fill in and send your application form to email@example.com by 16th February 2018
Applicants will be notified of the outcome by the end of March.