Student Advice Centre - Academic Issues?
The Student Advice Centre at Sheffield Hallam Students' Union is here to help you with your academic issues.
We offer independent advice on your academic problems. Our team of highly trained professionals can support and guide you through the University's regulations and processes. So, if you...
- Have a question about academic conduct
- Are unhappy with your course
- Have been called to a University hearing
- Wish to appeal against a mark
- Have a complaint
- Are experiencing difficult personal circumstances affecting your studies
- Are wondering about the implications of taking time out of from your course
Be sure to contact us for confidential advice.
Students who have used the Student Advice Centre said they found our staff "very sensitive, understanding and extremely knowledgeable", and felt they "were listened to, treated with respect and given good advice".
The service is AQS accredited, meeting nationally recognised quality standards.
- Read Next
- Student Union Elections Taste Hallam Recommends Self-isolation: Workouts in your room Self-isolation: Food to help you keep positive Self-isolation: Connecting with friends and family Coronavirus Impact: Information for Students COVID19 and Volunteering Coronavirus: Help and Support from the Student Advice Centre Coronavirus advice for health students on placement Coronavirus: Maintaining Productivity from Home
- Corona Virus: Tips and Advice Be Part of Team Trigon! Corona Virus: Advice for Students The Trigon - 5 minutes to 5 great places Breaking News: Coronavirus Update and Advice Sheffield Canoe Club - Learn to Kayak - Pool sessions Weston Park May Fayre Breaking News: Courier Fraud Sheffield Round Run 2020 Coach Academy - Work Experience Opportunities