Student Advice Centre - Academic Issues?
The Student Advice Centre at Sheffield Hallam Students' Union is here to help you with your academic issues.
We offer independent advice on your academic problems. Our team of highly trained professionals can support and guide you through the University's regulations and processes. So, if you...
- Have a question about academic conduct
- Are unhappy with your course
- Have been called to a University hearing
- Wish to appeal against a mark
- Have a complaint
- Are experiencing difficult personal circumstances affecting your studies
- Are wondering about the implications of taking time out of from your course
Be sure to contact us for confidential advice.
Students who have used the Student Advice Centre said they found our staff "very sensitive, understanding and extremely knowledgeable", and felt they "were listened to, treated with respect and given good advice".
The service is AQS accredited, meeting nationally recognised quality standards.
- Read Next
- #MentalWellbeing: Managing stress at university The mental health reality of my first year Starting university as an LGBTQ+ student Have you sorted your bills for next year? Is it time for a digital detox? The tastiest vegan BBQ.... EVER Around the world in 8 dishes Parking Permits in Sheffield: Private Properties Apply now to live in Halls! Moving in to The Elements made easy!
- Corona Virus: Tips and Advice The mental health reality of my first year Corona Virus: Advice for Students The Trigon - 5 minutes to 5 great places Coach Academy - Work Experience Opportunities Free Microsoft Office for SHU students! What's Browzer? Browzer Tips - How to Design for print My favourite things about halls Top 5 reasons to return to live in Hallam Halls