Programme of the Month!
We know that visiting the gym can be a daunting experience...
At Sheffield Hallam Active we want to make it as enjoyable and easy for you as possible! Every month we'll be bringing you a different exercise programme…
We recommend doing all the exercises 3 times with as little rest as possible. You can also choose to do both circuits or do them 1 day at a time.
- Kettlebell sumo deadlift - 10 reps
- Upright rows - 10 reps
- Walking lunges - 10 each side
- Pull ups - 12 reps
- Alekna - 12 reps
- Russian twists - 12 each side
- Kettlebell sumo deadlift - 12 reps
- Dumbbell prone row - 12 reps
- Single leg - leg press - 12 reps
- Face pulls - 12 reps
- Leg curls - 12 reps
- Plank - 30 seconds
Not a member? Visit shu.ac.uk/active to sign up now and book in with one of our fitness instructors to get your own FREE personalised training programme!
- Read Next
- How the gym helps me perform better at Hallam! Social Sport at Hallam How to avoid being a broke student Budgeting your way through your final loan... 5 tips for coping with homesickness at Hallam Going on Placement? If you were a dog, which would you be? Let's reduce our food waste! UniKitOut: Get 10% off all orders!
- Breaking News - Bramall Lane Subways Meadowhall Student Night: May 8 stress fighting foods you NEED in your diet How I deal with stress Applied for halls, what next?