Programme of the Month!
We know that visiting the gym can be a daunting experience...
At Sheffield Hallam Active we want to make it as enjoyable and easy for you as possible! Every month we'll be bringing you a different exercise programme…
We recommend doing all the exercises 3 times with as little rest as possible. You can also choose to do both circuits or do them 1 day at a time.
- Squat - 10 reps
- Dumbbell shoulder press - 10 reps
- Dumbbell step up - 10 each side
- Dumbbell chest press - 10 reps
- Bent over row - 10 reps
- Palloff press - 12 reps
- Split squats - 8 each side
- Military press - 10 reps
- Press up - 10 reps
- Shoulder Taps - 10 each side
- Opposite toe touch - 10 each side
- Side plank - 30 seconds each side
Not a member? Visit shu.ac.uk/active to sign up now and book in with one of our fitness instructors to get your own FREE personalised training programme!
- Read Next
- Programme of the Month! Social Sport at Hallam How the gym helps me perform better at Hallam! Coach Education Courses Wave goodbye to those January blues My TOP money saving hacks Going on Placement? What's Browzer? It's ok not to feel ok...
- Breaking News - Mumps Varsity 2019 Tickets & Merchandise! Varsity 5k - Danny Porter Foundation City to Collegiate: Free Shuttle Bus! GoGlobal February Trips, Events & Activities