Programme of the Month!
We know that visiting the gym can be a daunting experience...
At Sheffield Hallam Active we want to make it as enjoyable and easy for you as possible! Every month we'll be bringing you a different exercise programme…
We recommend doing all the exercises 3 times with as little rest as possible. You can also choose to do both circuits or do them 1 day at a time.
- Squat - 10 reps
- Dumbbell shoulder press - 10 reps
- Dumbbell step up - 10 each side
- Dumbbell chest press - 10 reps
- Bent over row - 10 reps
- Palloff press - 12 reps
- Split squats - 8 each side
- Military press - 10 reps
- Press up - 10 reps
- Shoulder Taps - 10 each side
- Opposite toe touch - 10 each side
- Side plank - 30 seconds each side
Not a member? Visit shu.ac.uk/active to sign up now and book in with one of our fitness instructors to get your own FREE personalised training programme!
- Read Next
- Social Sport at Hallam How the gym helps me perform better at Hallam! How to avoid being a broke student 5 tips for coping with homesickness at Hallam Budgeting your way through your final loan... If you were a dog, which would you be? Let's reduce our food waste! What's Browzer? Going on Placement?
- Breaking News - Bramall Lane Subways Meadowhall Student Night: May 8 stress fighting foods you NEED in your diet How I deal with stress Applied for halls, what next?