Multifaith Chaplaincy at SHU
The Multifaith Chaplaincy at SHU serves students and staff of all faiths and none
Whether you're looking for personal support, opportunities to explore spirituality, faith & belief or religious advice and information, the Multifaith Chaplaincy is here for you.
And with the new academic year comes an exciting program of weekly events! From 30th September 2019 join us in the Multifaith Centre...
- Monday - Holy Communion, 12.30pm - 1pm
- Tuesday - Vegetarian Soup Lunch, 1pm - 2pm
- Wednesday - Morning Prayer, 8.30am - 9am & Meditation, 1pm - 1.30pm
or come and visit us during a Chaplaincy Drop-in session on Wednesdays, 1pm - 2pm or Thursdays, 1pm - 4pm
We also have Jummah prayers in the Sports Hall in the Surrey Building Level 0 at 1.10pm - don't forget that Muslim prayer rooms are provided at both City and Collegiate Campus).
At Collegiate you can join us at 'The Retreat' in Oaklands, Level 2 on Thursdays for afternoon prayer 3pm - 4pm.
If you like to get active why not try our Zumba classes:
Zumba Fitness: Tuesdays, 5pm - 6pm at the Students Union & Wednesdays, 5pm - 5.45pm at the Pearson Building (Collegiate Campus).
STRONG by Zumba: Thursday, 6pm - 7pm at the Collegiate Campus Gym.
- Read Next
- Welcome to Browzer Having a tough time? Student Advice Centre - Academic Issues? The Print Shop at Hallam Airport pick-up service Five ways to wellbeing #MentalWellbeing: Are you stressed?
- Breaking News - Car Parking City to Collegiate: Free Shuttle Bus! Why YOU should join a society Jobs On Campus Advice From a Graduate: Your first essay