Jobs On Campus
Do you want to earn some money, whilst developing your skills and experience?
Campus jobs are flexible, paid opportunities that can fit around your studies, and as they're on campus you'll probably be working somewhere you know! What's more, for most jobs you don't need any previous experience.
There are plenty of roles available:
- Student Ambassador
- Student Assistant
- Casual Research Assistant
- Event Steward
- Plus many, many more!
How do I apply?
Vacancies and application forms are completed via the UniHub website. For some roles you may have to complete a short interview.
Want to be more employable?
Speak to Careers Connect for expert support and advice. Come along to the centre to discover more about:
- Career planning and help applying for jobs
- Getting work experience - part-time jobs, volunteering & internships
- Practice interviews
- Graduate scheme opportunities
- Becoming self-employed
- Career mentoring
Keep checking SHU Browzer for info on the Work While You Study and GoGlobal Careers Fairs!
- Read Next
- Do you want to work as a Student Ambassador? Should you get a job at uni? Before you apply, check your social media... Prepare for graduation NOW Are you SHU GoGlobal? City to Collegiate: Free Shuttle Bus! Welcome to your Students' Union (a tour) Student Advice Centre - Academic Issues? How the gym helps me perform better at Hallam! How to avoid being a broke student
- Breaking News - Bramall Lane Subways Meadowhall Student Night: May 8 stress fighting foods you NEED in your diet How I deal with stress Applied for halls, what next?