Jobs On Campus
Do you want to earn some money, whilst developing your skills and experience?
Campus jobs are flexible, paid opportunities that can fit around your studies, and as they're on campus you'll probably be working somewhere you know! What's more, for most jobs you don't need any previous experience.
There are plenty of roles available:
- Student Ambassador
- Student Assistant
- Casual Research Assistant
- Event Steward
- Plus many, many more!
How do I apply?
Vacancies and application forms are completed via the UniHub website. For some roles you may have to complete a short interview.
Want to be more employable?
Speak to Careers Connect for expert support and advice. Come along to the centre to discover more about:
- Career planning and help applying for jobs
- Getting work experience - part-time jobs, volunteering & internships
- Practice interviews
- Graduate scheme opportunities
- Becoming self-employed
- Career mentoring
Keep checking SHU Browzer for info on the Work While You Study and GoGlobal Careers Fairs!
- Read Next
- Do you want to work as a Student Ambassador? Should you get a job at uni? Browzer Tips - Laptop work spaces around SHU Are you SHU GoGlobal? Dear fresher...advice from a graduate 5 things to do before you get to SHU! Top Tips: Clearing at Sheffield Hallam Browzer Tips - Laptop Lockers 5 reasons to get a Hallam hoodie City to Collegiate: Free Shuttle Bus! Browzer Tips - How to book a PC & rooms in SHU libraries Access Your Course Schedule Now! International Students Orientation: Day 1
- Sheffield Freshers' Nights Out All the uni supplies you NEED Brand New - Student Unlimited Gym Membership! Access Your Course Schedule Now! Your first fortnight at SHU bucketlist!