Jobs On Campus
Do you want to earn some money, whilst developing your skills and experience?
Campus jobs are flexible, paid opportunities that can fit around your studies, and as they're on campus you'll probably be working somewhere you know! What's more, for most jobs you don't need any previous experience.
There are plenty of roles available:
- Student Ambassador
- Student Assistant
- Casual Research Assistant
- Event Steward
- Plus many, many more!
How do I apply?
Vacancies and application forms are completed via the UniHub website. For some roles you may have to complete a short interview.
Want to be more employable?
Speak to Careers Connect for expert support and advice. Come along to the centre to discover more about:
- Career planning and help applying for jobs
- Getting work experience - part-time jobs, volunteering & internships
- Practice interviews
- Graduate scheme opportunities
- Becoming self-employed
- Career mentoring
Keep checking SHU Browzer for info on the Work While You Study and GoGlobal Careers Fairs!
- Read Next
- Do you want to work as a Student Ambassador? Need help finding a job over summer? Should you get a job at uni? Make the most of your Summer Before you apply, check your social media... Browzer Tips - Laptop work spaces around SHU What are your plans this summer? Are you SHU GoGlobal? Browzer Tips - Laptop Lockers City to Collegiate: Free Shuttle Bus! Apply to become a Summer Connect mentor Browzer Tips - How to book a PC & rooms in SHU libraries
- Things to do in Sheffield that cost £0.00 Moving out of halls? Make sure you avoid any charges! Owls in the Park 2019 Spending summer in halls? We've got you! Hall of the Week - Truro Court