Hall Spotlight: The Forge
Fancy living your best life in one of the biggest student accommodation buildings in Sheffield?
The Forge is so big it’s called ‘The Student Village’!
The Forge is home to over 1000 first year Sheffield Hallam students, so you will never be short of people to socialise with. It is a lively accommodation where there is always something fun going on!
All the bedrooms have a ¾ sized bed, large desk, wardrobe with plenty of storage space and your own ensuite bathroom, so you don’t have to share with your flat mates! The flats sizes range from three bedrooms to six.
Here's what's great about The Forge:
- Onsite gym included in the price - roll out of bed and the gym is 2 minutes away! No excuses!
- A large courtyard/garden area to relax in in the warmer months. Perfect for practising your BBQ skills with your mates or simply relaxing or reading a book on the grass.
- Near Aldi - who doesn't love Aldi?
- Parking - Although there is fantastic access to local transport services from The Forge, should you need to bring your car with you, there is a limited number of parking spaces available for an extra fee. Just get in touch with the team for more information
Where is it?
This Forge is located right in between city campus and collegiate campus; about 10 minutes walk to each. It's a great choice for either campus, or even more so if you have lessons in both!
It is around 10 minute walk to the high street and entertainment in the city centre where you will find everything from a huge Primark, River island and Topshop to a state of the art cinema and loads of nice restaurants and bars.
Perfect for both new and returning students!
If you want to live in The Forge with your friends after your first year, no problem! Just let us know in your application. Be sure to name your friends in the application and all apply at the same time to make sure you are all placed together
Further information about The Forge, including pricing, facilities and how to apply can be found here
- Read Next
- Apply now to live in Halls! Moving in to The Elements made easy! Stay healthy over summer! Collection of possessions if you have left your accommodation Taking care of your mental health at university How is your Netflix bingeing looking? Hall Spotlight: The Forge Want to become a mentor? Hall Spotlight: Devonshire Courtyard VARSITY 2020 REFUND POLICY
- Corona Virus: Tips and Advice Be Part of Team Trigon! Corona Virus: Advice for Students The Trigon - 5 minutes to 5 great places Breaking News: Coronavirus Update and Advice Breaking News: Courier Fraud Coach Academy - Work Experience Opportunities Free Microsoft Office for SHU students! What's Browzer? Browzer Tips - How to Design for print