Hall Spotlight: Devonshire Courtyard
Perfectly located right in the heart of the city centre, why not consider Devonshire Courtyard as your home away from home whilst in Sheffield?
Devonshire Courtyard is a medium sized property with 319 beds, in a mixture of flats sizes from 4-8 bedrooms, so we have something to suit everyone. We even have three self-contained studio flats. All the bedrooms have a ¾ sized bed, large desk and wardrobe and their own en-suite bathroom so no sharing with your flat mates!
This property is located right in the city centre, just off Division Street and West Street which has a great range of shops and bars to spend your social time (and student loan)
As well as this, Devonshire Courtyard is located just a five minute walk to City campus and about a 10 minute walk to Collegiate campus - great commute time for those of you who like to catch a few extra zzz's!
What's great about Devonshire Courtyard?
- It is situated in an ideal location, just 5 minutes’ walk from the City Campus, 10 minutes’ walk from Sheffield train station and just two minutes up the road to the city centre
- Lovely garden and courtyard area with seating area and picnic benches, perfect in the summer months
- Great value accommodation, given the location
- The site is fully equipped with an on-site laundry service, common room, reception and 24/7 security
- Oh and did we mention, you have a pub right next door called The Devonshire Cat! This is a firm favourite with the nearby students with a great selection of drinks and tasty British classics on the menu!
Perfect for both new and returning students!
If you want to live in Devonshire Courtyard with your friends after your first year, no problem! Just let us know in your application. Be sure to name your friends in the application and all apply at the same time to make sure you are all placed together
For info about The Devonshire Courtyard, including pricing, facilities and how to apply can be found here
- Read Next
- Have you sorted your bills for next year? Is it time for a digital detox? The tastiest vegan BBQ.... EVER Around the world in 8 dishes Parking Permits in Sheffield: Private Properties Collection of possessions if you have left your accommodation Hall Spotlight: The Forge Want to become a mentor? Hall Spotlight: Devonshire Courtyard A risk-free way to book your 20/21- The Trigon
- The Trigon - 5 minutes to 5 great places Coach Academy - Work Experience Opportunities Free Microsoft Office for SHU students! What's Browzer? Browzer Tips - How to Design for print Have you sorted your bills for next year? Is it time for a digital detox? The tastiest vegan BBQ.... EVER Around the world in 8 dishes How I funded my summer...