Feeling frustrated with your graduate job search? Fed up with putting tons of effort into your applications but not hearing anything back?
If you want to meet other people in a similar position rather than job seeking alone then it's time to give your job search a boost!
GradVantage Boost is a half day of group and individual activities with your Careers and Employability team, to help you tackle the things that may be holding you back and give you the boost you need to secure your first graduate job. Open to all students who have recently completed their course; it will be a friendly and relaxed environment with refreshments provided.
Topics are chosen based on the issues most important to you, but could include:
- Identifying your strengths
- Perfecting your CV and covering letter
- How to stand out in the applications process
- Effective job search techniques
- Practice interviews with feedback
- Using social media in your job search
- Current opportunities and internships
Boost your confidence. Boost your job seeking skills. Boost your motivation. Come to GradVantage Boost!
Click on the dates below to book your place: