Get fit this summer!
Summer 2020 Gym Offer
It's finally summer... and we here at Hallam Active are ready for lots of sunshine! We agree that EVERY body is a beach body which is why our membership are for more than just getting that Insta bod - *cough*photoshopped*cough*
We want to make sure you're looking after your body to look after your mind - plus our summer offer looks after the pennies too!
4 months student unlimited gym membership for only £44!
- No joining fee
- No contract
- access to fitness suites and free weights areas at City and Collegiate gyms – plus seven SIV venues which are open 362 days a year
- free entry to fitness classes and social sport sessions at Hallam Active, and an additional 500 classes offered by SIV
- leisure and lane swimming at SIV venues
- spa and steam rooms at SIV venues
- a free personal training programme and nutritional workshops
- access to Sheffield Hallam University City Athletics Stadium
- reduced facility hire and physiotherapy rates
- BUCS UNIversal membership which gives you free access to the fitness facilities at over 50 higher education institutions
- Westfield Healthy Extras including 24hr GP access, mental health support and retail discounts
- 25% off additional SIV leisure activities such as ice skating and court hire
- 15% off selected food and drink at SIV's 'foodetc.' cafes
Visit the SHU Active website to sign up!
- Read Next
- Student Move Out Waste #MentalWellbeing: Managing stress at university The mental health reality of my first year Starting university as an LGBTQ+ student Have you sorted your bills for next year? Is it time for a digital detox? The tastiest vegan BBQ.... EVER Around the world in 8 dishes Parking Permits in Sheffield: Private Properties Apply now to live in Halls!
- Corona Virus: Tips and Advice The mental health reality of my first year Corona Virus: Advice for Students The Trigon - 5 minutes to 5 great places Coach Academy - Work Experience Opportunities Free Microsoft Office for SHU students! What's Browzer? Browzer Tips - How to Design for print My favourite things about halls Top 5 reasons to return to live in Hallam Halls