Go for it with Get Active Week!
From 22nd to 26th January, Get Active Week is your opportunity to try fun activities, get involved with physical activity at Hallam and take steps towards a healthier lifestyle!
Check out just some of the things we have to offer:
FREE Social Sport & FREE Fitness Classes
- FREE entry throughout the week to social sport and fitness classes.
- Specialised taster sessions led by Student Sport Activators and Qualified Fitness Instructors.
Halls Personal Training
- Personal training in 30 or 60 minute blocks. Each 30 min session is just £10 and can be attended by up to 2 people.
- Sessions are taking place at Exchange Works, Liberty Hall, Trigon, Fenton House & The Forge.
Table Tennis Tournament
- Wednesday 24th January, 6pm - 9pm, The HUBS.
- Massive prizes to be won including FREE Gym Membership.
- Food and drink provided.
- Teams of 20 compete to be the most active for the week.
- Points are awarded for attendance at any of the Free Social Sport Sessions.
- The Course/Group with the highest attendance win prizes!
- Sign up for the Course Challenge Here!