Do you want to work as a Student Ambassador?
Share your university experiences through paid work that fits around your studies.
We’re looking for student ambassadors, assistants and casual research assistants to work on campus, at open days and other events, talking to potential applicants, their parents/family and teachers.
What types of things could you be doing?
- Student life talks – talking to groups about your experiences of being a student.
- Campus tours – taking people on guided tours around the University campus.
- Meet and greet – being the first point of contact for visitors to the University.
- Administration duties – such as helping with mailouts, answering phone enquiries, or inputting data.
- Course-specific workshops – using your knowledge about your subject area to help with activities linked to your course.
- Working on research projects
Who are we looking for?
We want students who are enthusiastic, outgoing and approachable. You must be willing to join in, be reliable, punctual and well-organised.
How can you apply?
Look out for Campus Job vacancies on UniHub - where you'll also find details of other part-time and graduate opportunities.
Make sure you also check out Careers Connect for loads of advice, tips and info to help you get ahead of the competition!
- Read Next
- Jobs On Campus Should you get a job at uni? Browzer Tips - Laptop work spaces around SHU Love SHU Card! Student Advice Centre - Academic Issues? Browzer Tips - Laptop Lockers Browzer Tips - How to Design for print How did we do? Let us know! Airport pick-up service HELP! Who do I live with next year?
- Unique Valentines date ideas Rooms available for Semester 2! Fire! Safety First! City to Collegiate: Free Shuttle Bus! The Hallam Pop-up Shop