Share your university experiences through paid work that fits around your studies.
We’re looking for student ambassadors to work at open days and other events, talking to potential applicants to Sheffield Hallam, their parents/family and teachers.
What types of things could you be doing?
- Student life talks – talking to groups about your experiences of being a student.
- Campus tours – taking people on guided tours around the University campus.
- Meet and greet – being the first point of contact for visitors to the University.
- Administration duties – such as helping with mailouts, answering phone enquiries, or inputting data.
- Course-specific workshops – using your knowledge about your subject area to help with activities linked to your course.
Who are we looking for?
We want ambassadors who are enthusiastic, outgoing and approachable. You must be willing to join in, be reliable, punctual and well-organised.
How can you apply?
Look out for the vacancies advertised throughout the year by the Careers & Employability team. Sign up for their campus jobs service through shuspace to make sure you don’t miss out.