Disabled students - what support could you be entitled to?
Do you know what support you could be entitled to at Sheffield Hallam?
Disabled Student Support can help students with:
- Long term medical conditions
- Sensory impairments
- mental health conditions
- Specific learning difficulties such as dyslexia dyspraxia and ADHD
- Autism Spectrum conditions
If you want to find out what support you could be entitled to for your disability, drop-in and talk to us. No appointment needed, just turn up at the times below:
Friday: 1pm - 4pm
Hallam Help Point, Level 5, Owen Building
Tuesday: 1pm - 4pm
Thursday 1pm - 4pm
Hallam Help Point, Ground Floor, Heart of the Campus
We can answer simple queries and point you in the right direction. Drop-in is ideal to help you apply for Disabled Students' Allowances or to answer quick questions about your learning contract or support workers. These appointments last for a maximum of 20 minutes.
Can't make the drop-in?
Telephone: 0114 225 2222 (Mon-Thur, 9am - 5pm & Fri, 9am - 4.45pm, voicemail at other times)
- Read Next
- We're here to help: Hallam Help International students: Overcoming homesickness Open House Wednesdays - Hallam i-Lab A rough guide to Hallam Libraries Student Advice Centre - Academic Issues? Airport pick-up service
- City to Collegiate: Free Shuttle Bus! What happens at Graduation? Open House Wednesdays - Hallam i-Lab Enterprise Action Week - Including Prize Draw! Advice From a Graduate: Deadlines & Exams