Disabled Student Support Drop-Ins
Did you know that at Sheffield Hallam students can receive support for a wide variety of conditions?
If you have a disability, including long term medical conditions, specific learning difficulties (such as dyslexia, dyspraxia and A(D)HD) and mental health conditions, you can access additional support for your studies whilst at uni.
Come along to one of our Disabled Student Support drop-in slots to find out what support you could be receiving whilst studying with us! No appointment necessary #HallamTips pic.twitter.com/g9jWDqpRIC— Hallam Help (@HallamHelp) September 10, 2019
You are free to ask pretty much anything but here are a few examples of topics that normally crop up:
- Help with applying or re-applying for DSAs
- Learning contracts
- Support workers
- Questions about diagnostic assessments
- Explaining what support is available for your condition and how to get medical evidence
- Read Next
- Student Support: We've got your back Mental Health Basics Training Hallam Achieve: Career enhacement for international students We're here to help: Hallam Help Private Sector Housing? Try SHU first Getting around campus Need help managing your money? How green are you? 7 everyday habits of happy people Open House Wednesdays - Hallam i-Lab
- Cleaning hacks inspired by Mrs Hinch! Sheff Speak; Learn t'Talk Reyt... Top 5 reasons to return to live in Hallam Halls Breaking: We need your opinions! New Active Wellbeing Classes