Disabled Student Support Drop-Ins
Did you know that at Sheffield Hallam students can receive support for a wide variety of conditions?
If you have a disability, including long term medical conditions, specific learning difficulties (such as dyslexia, dyspraxia and A(D)HD) and mental health conditions, you can access additional support for your studies whilst at uni.
Come along to one of our Disabled Student Support drop-in slots to find out what support you could be receiving whilst studying with us! No appointment necessary #HallamTips pic.twitter.com/g9jWDqpRIC— Hallam Help (@HallamHelp) September 10, 2019
You are free to ask pretty much anything but here are a few examples of topics that normally crop up:
- Help with applying or re-applying for DSAs
- Learning contracts
- Support workers
- Questions about diagnostic assessments
- Explaining what support is available for your condition and how to get medical evidence
- Read Next
- Need help managing your money? #MentalWellbeing: Managing stress at uni How green are you? #MentalWellbeing: Are you stressed? Keep Calm and Keep Safe #MentalWellbeing: How stress affects your body 5 things the uni prospectus doesn’t tell you!
- Breaking News - Car Parking City to Collegiate: Free Shuttle Bus! Why YOU should join a society Jobs On Campus Advice From a Graduate: Your first essay