Coronavirus Impact: Information for Students
- All teaching is now being delivered online or accessed remotely.
- The campus is now closed. Visit the main coronavirus advice page for details.
- The University has made changes to the academic calendar for the remainder of the year. Visit the main coronavirus advice page for more details.
- We have updated our information about assessments and exams. See the assessments and exams section below.
- A range of support for students is available online and remotely, including advice on wellbeing.
- All University-related international travel is suspended.
Along with emails from faculties and Blackboard announcements, please check the links in this information on a daily basis. In reflection of fluidity of the Coronavirus situation, you are also strongly advised to keep updated with and adhere to advice given by the NHS and the government websites
- Read Next
- Apply now to live in Halls! Stay healthy over summer! Collection of possessions if you have left your accommodation Taking care of your mental health at university How is your Netflix bingeing looking? Hall Spotlight: The Forge Want to become a mentor? Hall Spotlight: Devonshire Courtyard VARSITY 2020 REFUND POLICY Quiz: What type of student are you?
- Corona Virus: Tips and Advice Be Part of Team Trigon! Corona Virus: Advice for Students The Trigon - 5 minutes to 5 great places Breaking News: Coronavirus Update and Advice Breaking News: Courier Fraud Coach Academy - Work Experience Opportunities Free Microsoft Office for SHU students! What's Browzer? Browzer Tips - How to Design for print