Applying to Sheffield Hallam through Clearing? We still have rooms available in university allocated halls of residence!
Always apply online for accommodation through Sheffield Hallam University Accommodation Services to make sure that you're sharing with other first-year undergraduate students.
- Am I guaranteed accommodation if I apply late or come through clearing?
Yes. Although we can't guarantee specific preferences we'll be able to make you a room offer in halls.
- When should I apply for accommodation?
Up to 24 hours after you have firmed up your clearing offer through UCAS Track and received a Clearing 'CLR' Number/SHU Student ID Number.
- How can I apply for accommodation?
Applications for accommodation can be completed via the Accommodation Services website. Click here to visit our website.
- Once I have applied for accommodation when will I hear something?
We aim to contact applicants who apply for accommodation after 15th August by email within 3 working days of receipt of application and after becoming Unconditional Firm (UF).
- When are the move-in dates?
21st & 22nd September depending on the property.
- If I have more questions about accommodation who can I contact?
All emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org are responded to within 1 working day.