Applied for halls, what next?
Still waiting to hear back about accommodation?
Don't panic, we haven't forgotten about you! We know that a lot of you have now applied for accommodation and firmly accepted your course offer from Sheffield Hallam.
Accommodation Services allocate rooms to students from April all the way through to September. When you hear from us will depend on the course offer you hold. So if you haven't heard from us yet there's no need to worry! You can see all the lowdown on how we allocate here.
But I've already accepted my offer of accommodation...
If you're ahead of the game there's a few things you need to do in preparation for your arrival at Sheffield Hallam:
- Keep an eye on your emails for any messages from SHU or your landlord.
- Login to the SHU Accommodation Portal and complete SHUstart Welcome. Once you've completed SHUstart you'll be able to book your arrival time at your hall and arrange to collect your keys.
- Click here to visit our Guide to Starting at Sheffield Hallam.
- Keep checking SHU Browzer to stay up to date with all the latest news, offers, events, and info from from your campus.
And that's pretty much it - you'll be getting ready to come to Sheffield Hallam in no time!
- Read Next
- Hall of the Week - Egerton House Hall of the Week - The Pinnacles Getting around campus Applying for accommodation: FAQs Apply now for Accommodation! The Elements - New for 2018! How to be the BEST neighbour What's it like living at The Pinnacles? 5 tips for coping with homesickness at Hallam
- It's time to LOVE where you LIVe at LIV Student! Moving out of halls? Make sure you avoid any charges! Owls in the Park 2019 Tramlines - Sheffield's Music Festival Bramall & Charlotte Court Contract Extensions