RGU Student Help Point - What we do....
The Student Help Point is your ‘one-stop shop' for all non-academic queries, support and advice.
From travel to tuition fees, accommodation to application forms, finance to free time the Student Help Point can help, whether you are on campus or online.
If you're an international student we can assist with Visa information before you travel to Aberdeen, as well as with orientation and other help on arrival.
Our Inclusion service aims to make RGU's learning environment accessible to everyone, as well as help students with specific support needs.
What We Do
Student Help Point is your first point of contact for all non-academic queries.
Here you can:
ASK - any question. We will endeavour to find the answer, or we will put you in contact with a specialist advisor. Or you can log in to our new AskMe system by going to askme.rgu.ac.uk to ask a question or browse our FAQ's.
PAY - tuition fees, accommodation. You can also pay online at you.rgu.ac.uk
REQUEST - student status letters. You can request student status letters in person at our desk, or view the full range (and request) online through the AskMe System.
BUY - print account credit (you can also do this online - upload print credit); replacement student cards (you can also order these online - buy a replacement card); or on street parking vouchers (which are also available from ABS and Ishbel Gordon Building Costa Coffee outlets, Sir Ian Wood Building Reception, Garthdee House Annexe reception and cafe, and Grays School of Art shop).
SPEAK TO - we are the front face of the Student Life team. Student Help Point advisors can help with all general queries.
Opening Hours & Contact Details
Mon-Wed, Fri 9am to 4:30pm, Thurs 10am to 4:30pm
Tel: +44 (0)1224 263660
Click to view the services available including:
- Student Status Letters
- Pay tuition and accommodation fees
- Answer non academic questions
- Replacement ID Cards
- Print account top-up
- Speak to members of the Student Life team
Click to View Further Information on:
- Shopping and Leisure
- Financial Support
- Wellbeing and Stress Management
- Keeping Safe and Secure
- Read Next
- Ask Me! RGU's Online Help Point! Dealing with Stress Spotlight On: Boundaries & Consent - The Right Way To Do It. Studywise Workshops RGU Clubs and Societies and Things to Do in Garthdee Introducing your RGU e-Hub Moving back to uni: Expectations vs. Reality Have you checked your house contract? Have you checked your house contract? Target Jobs Undergraduate of the Year Awards Garthdee: What's on campus?
- Have you checked your house contract? Things to buy when your loan drops... First year, second term - a guide to survival Want to work while you are a student? Here is how to get a National Insurance Number... The ULTIMATE guide to British food