RGU Book Club : Online Meet Up for June
Do you love reading? Would you like to connect with the RGU community online to read and discuss a book?
- The RGU Book Club is seeking new members, and is open to both students and staff.
- Throughout May and June we are reading “The Heart's Invisible Furies” by John Boyne.
- We will meet online on Wednesday 24 June at 1pm to discuss the book.
- Meet us on Zoom and Join our Facebook Group for updates
- Read Next
- For the Love of Dogs : Health benefits of the Canine Companion Living with a Feline Flatmate RGU Counselling & Wellbeing : Meet the Team #RGUTogether : Celebrating the RGU Community RGU Support for Front Line Workers RGU Counselling & Wellbeing Guide to Online/Phone Sessions A Guide to Aberdeen Online during Lock Down RGU Buddy Blog : The Benefits of Exercise to Students Creating a Study Space in your Home Scott Sutherland School Raise Money for Front Line Staff
- Exploring Scotland : The Virtual Experience Want to work while you are a student? Here is how to get a National Insurance Number... Food and Delivery Services in Aberdeen Top 10 things to do in Aberdeen Dealing with Stress Everything to do with eggs! Food hacks to save you money Cooking: The perfect pasta & rice Introducing your RGU e-Hub Is it done yet?