Dundee V&A and RRS Discovery Bus Trip
Join your RGU ResLife team on a trip to Dundee to see the new Victoria & Albert Museum, the RRS Discovery on the waterfront and some free time in Dundee!
Transport, Packed Lunch, entry to free exhibits in the V&A and ticket to RRS Discovery included - (please note an extra cost for some exhibitions at the V&A is not included in ticket price and if you would like to attend these, you will need to pay a small fee to the museum directly)
SATURDAY 2ND FEBRUARY
Tickets only £12 - Book now to avoid disappointment!
- Pick up 1 – King Street, Morrsions Bus Stop - 0830
- Pick up 2 – Woolmanhill, John St – 0840
- Pick up 3 – Crathie Student Village – 0850
- Pick up 4 – Sir Ian Wood Building, Garthdee - 0900
- Destination – Dundee V&A Museum – 1030
- Depart – Dundee 1630/1700
Returns can only be made no less than 48 hours prior the event. Please bring your booking confirmation and student card with you on the trip to show the ResLife team member when boarding the bus. Buses will pick up at times stated above so you must be at the bus stop for this time to avoid missing the bus. Please give your mobile telephone number to the ResLife team member before getting off the bus in Dundee in case of any emergencies.
- Read Next
- Booking in a Group: Student Halls Get your deposit protected! Just before you leave for Easter... Top 10 things to do in Aberdeen How to avoid being a broke student Garthdee: What's on campus? Is your phone hindering your happiness? Valentines day Before you apply, check your social media... Do you have a positive relationship with your bed? How to maintain a positive mindset A night out in Aberdeen...
- Introducing your RGU e-Hub Ask Me! RGU's New Online Help Point! Is your phone hindering your happiness? What's Browzer? Bloggers Wanted!