Flowers blooming, fresh green leaves, sun shining. Nothing like a good view to start off your days. And the best part is, weather is getting warmer!
Time to keep those puffy winter jackets in the wardrobe and dig out something lighter. Well.. maybe not on all days!
As I walk around the shops these days, one trend that is very noticeable these days are laces and mesh. I always have had this soft spot towards the soft grunge 90’s look and knowing loads of this trend are around these days just makes it easier for me to get my hands on them!
Here are my tips in choosing one trend and pairing them up:
- A pair of good high waisted mum jeans to get into that 90’s look, top it up a notch with a thick simple belt
- A pair of casual sneakers for a day out or chunky heels for a night out
- Going more into that 90’s look? A pair of kick flare and bell bottom jeans will get you there
- Thinking about a getting a lacey dress? Dress it up with bangles and a minimalist shoulder bags
- High neck floral mesh tops or dresses are a thing so do not be scared to buy one
- Avoid over pairing them (seriously, you are not your mum’s curtain!)
- Avoid colours that do not compliment your skin colour so you won’t look washed out
Go lace or go mesh this season. It’s worth getting out from your comfort zone and old trends are always here to stay.