What's on this Halloween in Edinburgh?
Whether it is a Halloween festival or a terrifying Ghost Tour, there is plenty of things happening in Edinburgh this Halloween to celebrate all things spooky...
- Edinburgh Horror Festival
Thursday 24th October - Sunday 3rd November
Across a number of venues in the city, including everything from comedy to drama
- Why Not Nightclub Halloweek
Monday 28th October - Saturday 2nd November
Head down to Why Not Nightclub to embrace everything Halloween with their 5 different events!
- Terminal V Halloween Festival
Saturday 26th October
Be ready as up to 10,000 people descend upon the Royal Highland Centre for an all day and night celebration of the world's biggest House and Techno acts with a serious Halloween twist.
Find out more events happening in Edinburgh here.
Don't forget to dig out the fake blood and witches brooms to dress up for Halloween or perhaps try some traditional Halloween activities such as apple bopping or pumpkin carving.
Have a great Halloween!
- Read Next
- Super Salads in 1875 8 Pumpkin Decorating Ideas (that don't involve carving!) Get toffee apple creative this Autumn Your personal guide to Edinburgh What's Browzer? Juuso's Blog: Being an international student at QMU Robert's Blog: Edinburgh’s Stress Relieving Areas Robert's Blog: Best bars in Edinburgh Tyler's Blog: Make holidays great again Wellbeing Service at QMU Healthcare, Faith & Chaplaincy Information
- Ida-Marie's Blog: The Generation Between Z and Millennials: Zillennials Ridwane's Blog: First Semester 'Tarotscopes' Your Maggie's Menu Cycle Connections Bike Hire Scheme Quinoa Porridge Recipe