What's on in Edinburgh this November?
Add this event to your calendar
Hopefully you all still have some energy after the Halloween festivities, as there is a lot to keep you busy this November!
Festivals and Events
- Edinburgh Festival of Wine
The Festival is a day-long celebration of wine. Your entry ticket includes wine tasting samples from the 200 high quality wines being poured as you walk around meeting some of the UK's top wine retailers, importers and the winemakers themselves.
- Bonfire Night
2nd- 5th November
Edinburgh is host many organised fireworks displays on the famous bonfire night. Click the link and see where you could spend the evening.
- Castle of Light
14th November - 22nd December
Follow in the footsteps of Scotland’s heroes and be welcomed by stunning visuals and state of the art lighting installations. Watch as the history of this iconic landmark illuminates the very walls that saw it unfold.
- Christmas Foodies Festival
22nd - 24th November
At Edinburgh's EICC, a fun filled few days of top chefs, Christmas recipes, stalls and live music.
Music, Theatre and Comedy
- How the Grinch stole Christmas the Musical
26th - 29th November
This Christmas classic film has turned into a musical, don't miss out!
- Tom Walker
Check out this Scottish-born singer songwriter at the Corn Exchange.
5th - 9th November
This production has enjoyed two smash- hit West End runs and features show-stopping choreography, dazzling costumes and iconic songs Money Makes The World Go Round, Maybe This Time, Cabaret and more.
Markets and Fairs
- Edinburgh Farmers Market
Every Saturday in November
Situated on Castle Terrace, it's a great spot for some Saturday strolling
- Stockbridge Market
Every Sunday in November
If you're looking to stock up for a cosy Sunday dinner, Stockbridge market will definitely have something for all
- Edinburgh Art Fair
23rd – 25th November
With 60 galleries showcasing the work of hundreds of established and emerging, national and international artists from all four corners of the globe, there will be literally thousands of artworks for sale including; paintings, sculpture, original prints, photography, ceramics and glass.
Enjoy your November!
- Read Next
- Your personal guide to Edinburgh 10 completely free things to do in Edinburgh Jessica's Blog: Live Music in Edinburgh Getting Around Edinburgh Robert's Blog: Bars to visit before you leave Robert's Blog: Best bars in Edinburgh Robert's Blog: Edinburgh’s Stress Relieving Areas Eilidh's Blog: A Quick Guide to Theatre in Edinburgh Juuso's Blog: Being an international student at QMU Stina's Blog: What is happening this Hogmanay? Robert's Blog: Days out around Scotland Tyler's Blog: Three mainland Europe destinations to visit Get toffee apple creative this Autumn
- Ida-Marie's Blog: The 16 Personalities Eat, Drink and Play at QMU Your Maggie's Menu Self-Service password reset available now Jump In! Trampoline Park