What's on in Edinburgh this November?
Hopefully you all still have some energy after the Halloween festivities, as there is a lot to keep you busy this November!
Festivals and Events
- Edinburgh Festival of Wine
The Festival is a day-long celebration of wine. Your entry ticket includes wine tasting samples from the 200 high quality wines being poured as you walk around meeting some of the UK's top wine retailers, importers and the winemakers themselves.
- Bonfire Night
2nd- 5th November
Edinburgh is host many organised fireworks displays on the famous bonfire night. Click the link and see where you could spend the evening.
- EH6 Craft Beer, Food & Music Festival
23rd - 25th November
This is a live music, food and drink festival in Leith. We aim to bring big acts as well as homegrown talent to Scotland's capital.
- Christmas Foodies Festival
23rd - 25th November
At Edinburgh's EICC, a fun filled few days of top chefs, Christmas recipes, stalls and live music.
Music, Theatre and Comedy
- Christine and the Queens
Join this up and coming musician at the Usher Hall for a night of music
- Jake Bugg
Jake Bugg's incredible ascent began in 2012 when his self-titled debut album entered the UK charts at number one (aged 18, making him the youngest British male artist ever to achieve this), going on to sell double platinum and get shortlisted for the UK Mercury Music Prize.
- New Purple Celebration - Music of Prince
New Purple Celebration are a world class live celebration of the life, legacy and music of Prince. This full nine piece live band delivers a non-stop, hit packed show spanning more than two hours!
Markets and Fairs
- Platform 2 Market, Waverley Station
Every Friday in November
The perfect way to support local small businesses
- Edinburgh Farmers Market
Every Saturday in November
Situated on Castle Terrace, it's a great spot for some Saturday strolling
- Stockbridge Market
Every Sunday in November
If you're looking to stock up for a cosy Sunday dinner, Stockbridge market will definitely have something for all
- Edinburgh Art Fair
23rd – 25th November With 60 galleries showcasing the work of hundreds of established and emerging, national and international artists from all four corners of the globe, there will be literally thousands of artworks for sale including; paintings, sculpture, original prints, photography, ceramics and glass.
Enjoy your November!
- Read Next
- Getting Around Edinburgh Capital Theatres - Try it for a tenner What's on in Edinburgh this February? QMConnect Peer Support Project Need to talk? Paulina's Blog: Mac & Cheese Recipe GRUMPY MULE IS BACK Student Blog: How to save money when travelling Student Blog: Why you should travel solo Sports Products Study Break means COFFEE Maggie's Wins! Healthy Me! at QMU Breakfast or Breakfeast?
- This weeks menu in 1875! Catering Customer Survey Will Lifting Weights Make Me Bulky? Your Maggie's Menu... Accommodation - Helpful Information