What facilities are available in the Sports Centre
The facilities listed below are currently available, with restrictions on equipment and capacities in each area. These restrictions are necessary in order to comply with government guidelines relating to the safe operation of indoor Sports facilities during Covid-19 .
Please note that you must book your place in advance via our online booking system, email or phone.
- Fitness Suite - 1 hour slots
- Weights Room - 45 minute slots
- *Exercise Pod - 1 hour slots
- Astroturf - Available to book through the SportsReception
- Personal Training - Available to book through
- Outdoor gym - Available – no booking required
- Fitness Classes - We anticipate that the fitness classes will be available from the 14th September and we will confirm this to you as soon as we are able.
*Exercise Pod – these will be positioned in the Fitness Studio. You will be allocated a workout space that will contain a spin bike, step box, studio bar & weights and a mat.
To give everyone a chance to use our facilities, we will be limiting the number of bookings that you can make to 1 per day and 3 per week.
We’ll endeavour to extend the available facilities, services and opening hours as quickly as possible, but in accordance with the most up-to-date advice on safety
- Read Next
- Tips for setting meaningful New Years Resolutions Workout of the Week! Emily's Blog - DIY Snow Globe Looking for an Internship in a Covid World The power of 5! New Staff! Opening Hours Food on Campus - delivery service and opening hours Walking and Cycling Routes What facilities are available in the Sports Centre
- Upright bike Tyler's Blog: Make yourself visible: Create an ePortfolio Single Arm Row Maja's Blog: Asexuality Meet the Catering Team...Alan Scott, our new Sous Chef The ResLife Team Assisted Chin Up Support at QMU 10 Uses For Coffee Grounds Maja's Blog: How to fight heteronormativity?