Thinking about organising an event on campus?
If you are, then the QMU Conferences & Events Team are your people!
We organise and deliver:
- Internal events on behalf of academic and professional services staff
- Commercial (income generating) conferences/events for staff and external clients
We offer advice to staff and students who want to organise their own events
How can we help?
- We have a wealth of experience in organising events on campus - we know what works, and what doesn't!!
- We can help you to ensure that your event is delivered professionally
- We can take away the work and worry from you - organising your own events can be stressful!!
- We have an events policy that documents how each type of event should be organised in line with the QMU operational plan (policy attached)
If you are planning an event and would like some help or guidance please contact us by email: Events@qmu.ac.uk and we will arrange to meet with you.
- Read Next
- What you should watch based on your subject area... Library Account Book Challenge Support at QMU Lockdown Stories....Sarah Lockdown Stories.......Connor Lockdown Stories.....Jamie Lockdown Stories......Ellen Lockdown Stories.......Stuart QMUPodcast Conferences & Events Newsletter - April 2020
- Upright bike Tyler's Blog: Make yourself visible: Create an ePortfolio Single Arm Row Maja's Blog: Asexuality Meet the Catering Team...Alan Scott, our new Sous Chef Self-Service password reset available now Way 2 Pay - Your QMU best friend The ResLife Team Assisted Chin Up 10 Uses For Coffee Grounds