Stina's Blog: DIY Spa Day
Fancy a spa day but can’t afford one? Well I have a solution!
Why not make your spa products at home, it’s super easy and you probably already have most of the ingredients at home. Plus, it’s not only cheaper but you also know exactly what’s in the products you are using. I have put together a couple recipes that help you have the ultimate spa day at home!
Olive Oil and Salt Body Scrub
- ½ cup sea salt
- ½ cup olive oil (you can replace this with any oil you want)
- 1 teaspoon of citrus zest
Mix everything together and use while in the shower. This will be a lot more than you will need for just one application so just store the rest in a jar and use over and over again.
Coffee Body Scrub
- 1 cup coconut oil
- ½ cup sugar
- 1/3 cup coffee grounds
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
Mix everything together and store the leftovers in a jar.
Peppermint Lip Scrub
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 ½ teaspoon sugar
- 3 drops essential peppermint oil
Mix everything together until it has the right consistency.
Avocado Hair Mask
- 1 Avocado
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Mash the avocado and mix it with the other ingredients. Apply to your hair after washing it and leave on for about 20 minutes.
Avocado and Honey Face Mask
- 1 Avocado
- 1 tablespoon Honey
Mash the avocado and mix well with the Honey. Apply to your face and leave on for about 15-20 minutes.
I hope you enjoy these recipes and enjoy a well-deserved break from studying!
- Read Next
- What you should watch based on your subject area... Library Account Book Challenge It's Survey time! Win a £20 Amazon voucher! Support at QMU The Many Miles of May Challenge Lockdown Stories....Sarah Lockdown Stories.......Connor Lockdown Stories.....Jamie Lockdown Stories......Ellen
- Upright bike Tyler's Blog: Make yourself visible: Create an ePortfolio Single Arm Row Maja's Blog: Asexuality Self-Service password reset available now Way 2 Pay - Your QMU best friend The ResLife Team Assisted Chin Up 10 Uses For Coffee Grounds Fresh Ideas Competition - enter today