If you live on campus here at QMU, you have exclusive access to a large variety of ResLife events that give you the opportunity to have fun and meet new people!
So if you want to know what's happening in the Residences this Freshers' Week and how to get involved, click on the event links below for more info!
Freshers' Week Events (Sat 2nd Sept - Sun 10th Sept):
- ResLife Welcome Social!
- ResLife Accommodation & Campus Tours
- ResLife IKEA coach trip
- Flatmate dinner and competition
- ResLife Girls Night In
- ResLife Gym Buddies session
- ResLife Shopaholics Social
- ResLife 5-a-side football
- Monday Movie Club
- ResLife bike ride
- ResLife Netflix and Dominos
- Edinburgh Walking tour competition
- ResLife Pool Play
- Postgraduate and Mature student afternoon tea
- ResLife CV Clinic
- ResLife Burger and Bingo
- Zumba class
- Scottish trivia night
- Coffee and crafts
NB: ResLife events are free to QMU residents unless otherwise indicated - please see individual event pages for more information
The ResLife programme is always developing and expanding so if you have a suggestion for an event that you know your fellow students will benefit from please email your ResLife Coordinator – they are always pleased to hear your suggestions and receive feedback!