QMConnect Peer Support Project
For new students who want to...
Hit the ground running, meet others and make the most of their time at QMU
Meet other new students and trained student volunteers at:
- Welcome meetings
- Group mentoring and social events
- Individual mentoring sessions
- Regular weekly drop-ins
Make new friends, link with established students and build your place in the QMU Community
- Social and networking opportunities
- Friendly advice and guidance
- Training & development events
Become a part of QMConnect:
We offer a range of peer support activities and always welcome new students.
Checkout our student services webpages, speak to one of our Volunteer Mentors at a drop in session or email us.
This project is primarily aimed at new undergraduate students (Level 1 and Direct Entry), some of our activities are open to all.
Level 1, QMU
- Read Next
- Watch 'Soar', QMUs latest showcase International Students: Welcome to QMU! RISE QMU ResLife Social Programme Cycling Facilities at QMU How to get in touch with the Browzer QMU team Sports & Societies at QMU: what you need to know Making the most of your time here at QMU The ResLife Team Juuso's Blog: Being an international student at QMU Need to talk? Find us on Facebook! Accommodation - Helpful Information How to save AND make serious cash Elena's Blog: 5 problems working students face
- Just Eat Bikes at QMU ALL the information you need for moving into QMU halls this September Student Shopping Guide to Musselburgh District Heating Repairs: SSUB Hot Water and Car Parking Your Freshers 2019 Guide