QMConnect Peer Support Project
For new students who want to...
Hit the ground running, meet others and make the most of their time at QMU
Meet other new students and trained student volunteers at:
- Welcome meetings
- Group mentoring and social events
- Individual mentoring sessions
- Regular weekly drop-ins
Make new friends, link with established students and build your place in the QMU Community
- Social and networking opportunities
- Friendly advice and guidance
- Training & development events
Become a part of QMConnect:
We offer a range of peer support activities and always welcome new students.
Checkout our student services webpages, speak to one of our Volunteer Mentors at a drop in session or email us.
This project is primarily aimed at new undergraduate students (Level 1 and Direct Entry), some of our activities are open to all.
Level 1, QMU
- Read Next
- Sports & Societies at QMU: what you need to know Making the most of your time here at QMU Watch 'Soar', QMUs latest showcase QMU Enterprise Mentoring Programme Way 2 Pay App Competition - Winner Announced Browzer is now on Instagram! How to join a Sport or Society RISE QMU ResLife Social Programme Timetabling news for our Academic staff Conference Room Open Morning What is QMU's new student support system? Cycling Facilities at QMU Wellbeing Service at QMU How to get in touch with the Browzer QMU team
- Ida-Marie's Blog: The Generation Between Z and Millennials: Zillennials This week's menu in 1875! Ridwane's Blog: First Semester 'Tarotscopes' Your Maggie's Menu Cycle Connections Bike Hire Scheme