How to join a Sport or Society
Joining a Sport or a Society is easy. You can sign up at Freshers’ Fair or join online.
- Head to www.qmusu.org.uk and sign up in using your university email address (remember to look out for a confirmation email and follow the instructions). Once you’ve signed up you can log in using your university email address and password
- Go to Your Sports & Societies
- You can search for a specific Sport or Society if you know the name, look at either the Sports or Societies listings or view all of them to get an idea of what’s on offer
- Once you’ve found what you’re looking for, click on their name to access their page
- Read the information to ensure you’ve found the right one and then click Join this group
- Fill in the details requested and submit
- Complete the checkout process to pay for membership and insurance*. *you must pay SU membership and insurance when you join a club or society. If you join more than one you just pay once for the highest level of insurance cover required
- If you’re joining more than one Sport/Society team/club, fill in Join a second, third or fourth Team or Club under Sports/Societies Guidance
- Congratulations, you’re now part of QMU Sports & Societies!
- Read Next
- Sports & Societies at QMU: what you need to know Do you want to work as a student ambassador? Millie's Blog: QMU Basketball is going to London! Making the most of your time here at QMU Elena's Blog: How to budget...on a budget! Robert's Blog: The best apps to help you study Step up with QMU Get protected from Measles Useful QMU contacts Dr Bike at QMU RISE QMU Watch 'Soar', QMUs latest showcase Want alerts about IT at QMU straight to your phone? Just Eat Bikes at QMU Get your Freshers' wristband now
- Just Eat Bikes at QMU This week's menu in 1875! District Heating Repairs: SSUB Hot Water and Car Parking ALL the information you need for moving into QMU halls this September Your Freshers 2019 Guide