Food on Campus - delivery service and opening hours
If you are self-isolating in halls then we've got you covered!
From breakfast, lunch or dinner, choose what suits your needs and have it delivered straight to your door. We take great pride in going above and beyond and we can arrange almost anything you may need. Try us!
Halls delivery service
Our catering team is working hard to provide nutritious and tasty meals whilst ensuring the highest food safety standards. We can cater for any dietary requirements. Get in touch and let us know how we can help you.
Breakfast: Monday - Friday 08:00-9:30
Lunch: Monday - Sunday 12:30-14:00
Dinner: This will be dropped off with your lunch
Catering Opening Hours
- Open Monday – Friday 8.30am until 6pm selling usual Starbucks goodies & beverages.
- Click & Collect will be available.
- Delivery service to the Starbucks spaces from Maggie’s is available 11am - 9pm, 7 days a week.
- Follow Maggie’s Facebook page for details of how to order.
- Open as normal, 8.30am – 3pm
- Operating as a café selling meals, coffees & non-alcoholic beverages from 11am – 6pm.
- Also available to students living on campus from 6pm – 9pm on a pre-booking only basis via the Maggie’s Facebook page. Proof of residence will be required.
- From 11am – 10pm daily, we will be offering a full shop including essentials, treats and off license options, take-away options and delivery service.
- Online and contactless ordering is available via the Round App - look for Maggie’s Shop on the App. Details of how to do this will be available on Maggie’s Facebook page.
Please note: All orders must be placed 24H prior to delivery
Contact us: email@example.com or Whatsapp +447774429481
- Read Next
- Workout of the Week 23rd February 2020 Emily's Blog: Valentine's Day Card Ideas QMU Festival of Careers Workout of the Week 1st February 2020 Converge Challenge - Enter Now! Tips for setting meaningful New Years Resolutions Workout of the Week! Emily's Blog - DIY Snow Globe Looking for an Internship in a Covid World The power of 5!
- Upright bike Tyler's Blog: Make yourself visible: Create an ePortfolio Single Arm Row Maja's Blog: Asexuality Meet the Catering Team...Alan Scott, our new Sous Chef The ResLife Team Lat Pulldown Assisted Chin Up Support at QMU 10 Uses For Coffee Grounds