Cycling Facilities at QMU
At Queen Margaret University, we have placed sustainability at the very core of our vision, taking a joined up approach to the social, environmental and economic dimensions of sustainable development.
Our holistic approach not only takes account of our immediate campus environment and everyday behaviour, but also extends to curriculum development and the impact of our teaching and research across the world.
To help you make sustainable travel choices, there are facilities available on campus that include:
- Secure bicycle parking | Front Entrance | Bike Sheds by Residence Buildings
- Bike pump available at Reception
- Showers, changing and drying facilities | Green Travel Area (left after main door) | Sports Centre
- Locker facilities | Green Travel Area (left after main door) | Sports Centre
- Puncture kits, inner tubes and basic tools available from Cycle Connections
- Hire bikes are available complete with lights, helmets and locks
If you’d like to see more facilities, find out about cycling around East Lothian or meet new people interested in doing the same - like the page and join our group (Cycling at Queen Margaret University).
You can help us get more people active and tackle climate change by rethinking your journey to the QMU campus and by inviting your friends to follow Cycle Connections on Facebook.
- Read Next
- Cycle Connections Bike Hire Scheme Mark's Blog: Benefits of living in QMU Halls International Students: Welcome to QMU! Sports & Societies at QMU: what you need to know Accommodation - Helpful Information Step up with QMU Get protected from Measles Watch 'Soar', QMUs latest showcase Step up with QMU: Jo's Story RISE QMU Looking for a part-time job? Way 2 Pay - Your QMU best friend Useful QMU contacts My QMU - welcome to your own dedicated mobile app! Your Student Card - Access all areas
- This week's menu in Maggie's Staff Catering Service in Maggie's Self-Service password reset available now Accommodation - Helpful Information Where to eat on Campus this Summer