Cycling Facilities at QMU
At Queen Margaret University, we have placed sustainability at the very core of our vision, taking a joined up approach to the social, environmental and economic dimensions of sustainable development.
Our holistic approach not only takes account of our immediate campus environment and everyday behaviour, but also extends to curriculum development and the impact of our teaching and research across the world.
To help you make sustainable travel choices, there are facilities available on campus that include:
- Secure bicycle parking | Front Entrance | Bike Sheds by Residence Buildings
- Bike pump available at Reception
- Showers, changing and drying facilities | Green Travel Area (left after main door) | Sports Centre
- Locker facilities | Green Travel Area (left after main door) | Sports Centre
- Puncture kits, inner tubes and basic tools available from Cycle Connections
- Hire bikes are available complete with lights, helmets and locks (choose from semester or month long)
If you’d like to see more facilities, find out about cycling around East Lothian or meet new people interested in doing the same - like the page and join our group (Cycling at Queen Margaret University).
You can help us get more people active and tackle climate change by rethinking your journey to the QMU campus and by inviting your friends to follow Cycle Connections on Facebook.
- Read Next
- Workout of the Week! Emily's Blog - DIY Snow Globe Looking for an Internship in a Covid World The power of 5! New Staff! Opening Hours Food on Campus - delivery service and opening hours Walking and Cycling Routes What facilities are available in the Sports Centre Do i need to wear a face covering in the gym?
- Upright bike Tyler's Blog: Make yourself visible: Create an ePortfolio Single Arm Row Maja's Blog: Asexuality Meet the Catering Team...Alan Scott, our new Sous Chef The ResLife Team Assisted Chin Up Support at QMU 10 Uses For Coffee Grounds Maja's Blog: How to fight heteronormativity?