- Check your timetable in good time. This gives you chance to clear up which room your exam is in if you're unfamiliar with it. Exams can be all over campus so double check if you've not been to that building before.
- Get to your exam in good time. Just because it starts at 11 doesn't mean you get there at 11! If you get there nice and early then there is one less thing for you to stress about.
- You don't need your phone in the exam. Don't risk your chances by taking your phone into your exam with you and if you need to, turn it off and leave it in your bag. It's not even worth the risk and that pre-exam Instagram story is getting boring anyway...
- There are a few different things you MUST remember to take to your exam: Your student ID, water bottle (with the label removed), pens/pencils, pencil sharpener, rubber and a calculator if you need one.
- Other than water, don't take any drinks or food into the exam with you. If you feel peckish, have a decent meal before your exam and remember some fruit to snack on just before.
- If you finish your exam early, you'll have to sit tight until the exam is timetabled to finish. Sometimes you can leave slightly early but never get up until the invigilators say so.
6 things I wish I knew about university exams
- Read Next
- If you were a dog, which would you be? Before you apply, check your social media... Is your diet as good as you think it is? Stina's Blog: How to keep sane during exam season Elena's Blog: Keep calm this Exam Period Staying safe on a night out Robert's Blog: Edinburgh’s Stress Relieving Areas Making the most of your final term as a fresher! Robert's Blog: The best apps to help you study How I make my long distance relationship last
- BobCats Alpacas on Campus Self-Service password reset available now Your Maggie's Menu... Sports Centre Easter opening hours Accommodation - Helpful Information