10 completely free things to do in Edinburgh
Sometimes being a student on a tight budget can stop you from going out and exploring Edinburgh. With the most popular tourist hotspots like Edinburgh Castle charging a fee for entrance, it leaves you wondering what can you do that is completely free?
We have put together a list of 10 free things to do in Edinburgh:
- National Museum of Scotland
- The Stand Comedy Club
- Scottish National Portrait Gallery
- Free Walking Tour
- Scottish National Gallery
- Leith Links Outdoor Tennis & Bowling Green
- Scottish Parliament Building
- Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art
- Gorgie City Farm
Why don't you go and check out some of these free attractions and save yourself some pennies!
- Read Next
- Food on Campus - delivery service and opening hours Cycle Connections Shortlisted for Transport Scotland Awards Watch NOW: Your guide to student insurance Walking and Cycling Routes Free £50 Bike Service £10 Just Eat Cycle Hire What facilities are available in the Sports Centre Do i need to wear a face covering in the gym? How can i book a slot in the gym? How much is a gym membership?
- Upright bike Tyler's Blog: Make yourself visible: Create an ePortfolio Single Arm Row Maja's Blog: Asexuality Meet the Catering Team...Alan Scott, our new Sous Chef The ResLife Team Assisted Chin Up Support at QMU 10 Uses For Coffee Grounds Fresh Ideas Competition - enter today