We're hiring for 2018/19....
Would you like to be a Residential Advisor? We’re looking for applicants with excellent communication, customer service and team working skills to join our team for the academic year 2018/19.
Second year and third year students, as well as postgraduates, are eligible to apply and you must have experience of living in student accommodation (this can be private or University owned). In order to fulfil the role, you must be happy to live in Manchester Metropolitan University owned or leased accommodation.
Please note: we are currently not taking applications from students who study on the Cheshire Campus.
Payment and benefits
- Stand out to graduate employers
- £60 p/w rent discount on the cost of Student Living accommodation
- 8 hours paid work p/w, with the opportunity to earn more
- Make professional connections and lasting friendships
How to apply
Complete the RA Application Form 18-19 and email firstname.lastname@example.org by 25 March midnight on 2018. If you have any questions relating to the role, you can contact the Residential Life team ResLife@mmu.ac.uk.
To have the best chance of putting together an effective application, we would recommend that you read the full Job Specification and Role Specification. You may also find it useful to read the Careers & Employability Services’ Guide to Application Forms.
If you would like more information you can attend one of the sessions below which will include lots of background about the RA role and duties, and some helpful tips on what to include in your application. It is also a good opportunity to ask any questions you may have about the RA role or application process.
Successful applicants will be required to attend an Assessment Day on Thursday 19th April.
We look forward to recieving your application...
- Read Next
- Alcohol Impact: Knowing your limits! Mcr Pride Parade 2018: Join us on the Parade float Free online courses with Mcr Met and Future Learn My fave places to check out in Manchester What to bring to uni
- Things that happen when you go home for summer... What to bring to uni Why you should live at Manchester Met Find out more about our halls... What's already provided in Birley flats?