It's the season of giving, and Residential Life want you to get involved in this year's Christmas Foodbank collection. As you all head home for the holidays, why not clear out those cupboards and do something amazing!
Your Residential Advisors will be knocking on doors on the following dates:
- Oxford Court, Needham Court and Briarfields on Monday 11th December 6-8pm
- Daisy Bank on Monday 11th December 6-8pm.
- All Saints Tuesday 12th December 6-8pm.
- Booth Hall on Tuesday 13th December.
- Birley on Monday 11th December 6-8pm.
Please remember that we can only accept non-perishable items - so that means tins, Pasta, Rice, Cereal, Teabags, Soya/Almond milk and UHT milk.
We will be donating the food from All Saints, Birley, Daisy Bank and Wilmott to the Manchester South Foodbank.
Booth Hall will be going to St Paul's Pantry in Crewe.
We're banking on you!